Breaking News
Loading...

How do I log out of Facebook on my mobile device?

19:28

Hi guys everybody is knowing about facebook. and use it from computer or mobile.
This post is based on the topic How do I log out of Facebook on my mobile device?
this is more impotent topic everybody should know this, because if your facebook is login to your mobile and you lost your mobile some one can access your facebook  account from your mobile, and in the future or could cause very discomfort.
if you want know How do I log out of Facebook on my mobile device?
So follow some easy steps given below.


Login your facebook account and click on options and click on privacy settings.see the picture

after clicking privacy settings, click on mobiles and then lost your phone link.




It ask 
lost your phone ?
If you lost your phone, click on log out on phone to prevent someone else from
accessing your facebook account with your phone
click on log out on phone button and you are done......   :)




NOTE : This trick will work only when you already entered a phone number

I hope this post was helpful 4 u.  (^_^)
 
Toggle Footer