Breaking News
Loading...

Top best facebook trcks 2013

20:27
 Hi friends today I am posting some best facebook tricks of 2013
  1. How can I hide my friend list from others (2013)
  2. How can I update my status in blue (2013)
  3. How can I control tags on facebook (2013)


1. First login your facebook open your profile and then open your friend list
and follow the image steps...  and you are done.






 2. It is very simple to update your status in blue color
Write the following line in your status update:
      
  @@[1:[0:1: your status ]]

Replace the your status text with any text you wish to become blue. You can add more text before or after the code, to make this look even cooler.  and post your ststus









 3. just follow simple below steps
1. login your facebook account click on option and select privacy settings
Click on timeline and tagging find the question
  How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions
                                                                 click on Edit and select disabled
you are done


I hope this post was helpful 4 u (^_^)
 
Toggle Footer