Breaking News
Loading...

YouTube new channel desing (2013)

06:46


 Hi guys I have already posted about new  Facebook design you can see Facebook design in this post by clicking here . YouTube is Introducing new YouTube One Channel. and This post is also based on the title new YouTube channel design. I got it today early in the morning when I login to my YouTube account. and then I think this is a best news for my all visitors and other people. Everybody should know about this. I saw a link above my setting and I click on it and the link was given at the last of this post. YouTube is launched new channel design. This is a stylish and cool like Facebook and Google+.  You can upload covers profile picture like Facebook and Google+. It profile looks like Facebook and Google+ you can saw all activities, create post, comment on your own channel and much more. There are a new options at setting area you can delete your video you can add audio in your video.You can add links at your channel, Add new channels. In create a post option you can add video link or select an uploaded video. I have only this information about YouTube's new channel design yet.

              YouTube new channel picture is given below
    

If you want to know some more so click below link

Click here to Try new YouTube One Chanel  Direct with YouTube.com

click here to see official youtube blog

I hope this post was helpful 4 u (^_^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer