Breaking News
Loading...

How to speed up my computer (Most easy and 100% working steps) 2013

18:36

Hi guys here I after very long time. Let me told you my back days story. I was using my computer And my PC windows 7 was working very slow , That's why I'm writing this article. I found some ways to speed up my/your computer system. Yo me and every people wants to speed up their computer to work faster but there some reasons that makes our computer to work slowly. I have done some experiment in my computer, That my computer faster. You can speed up your computer If you follow some tips I'm giving below. If you will follow some tips of them I'm 100% sure that your computer will work more better. So must take a try It will not create any problem in your computer all tips Given below tested by me.

  • Do not save movies, songs, games on any other documents on desktop and in Drive (C:). C is windows drive all the setups we use in computer always connected with C drive. If you This is making problem to direct open files so you can create a shortcut because Desktop is for shortcuts. How to make a shortcut of files Right click on it and click on create a shortcut.
  • Always remove toolbar from your browser Press Ctrl+Shift+A Add-ons will open where you can remove the tool bars and uninstall those software  Use CCleaner clean your computer, Web browser and It will make your computer more faster.
  • Make sure that you computer have no virus. Virus are make your computer slow and some virus make your computer crash. always use an antivirus and scan your computer and remove the virus, It also make your computer hang free.
  • Go to start run and copy and pest   %TEMP%    the code in run and press ok delete all files you in temp folder your computer will work more better. 
  • Most importation make sure that you have more GB RAM other voice don't open more programs at the same time. You can also use pendrive, memory cards spaces to speed up your computer system if you have 512 MB or 1 GB RAM.insert memory card go to properties click on speed um my computer and there you can use the space to speed up your computer.

But you know I was using windows 7 I have no speed in my computer but now I'm using windows xp and believe or not It is so fast  Then windows 7 with 1 GB RAM and 500 GM heard disk.

Must try those all tips and If you have any problems you can tell me in comment box.
I hope you enjoy this article please take a few seconds to share it with your friends below. (^_^)

8 comments:

  1. Windows 7 is meant to be faster than windows xp? You also didnt mention anything about a SSD?



    How to Speed Up My Computer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I only posted my research in this post. and If you have only 1 GB RAM so Windows XP is more better then windows 7 on the time.

      Delete
  2. Nice Article.
    http://consumerelectronics13.blogspot.com/2013/06/how-to-speed-up-your-computer-laptop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for any other magnificent ρost. The plaсе еlse may ϳust anуone get that kind of information in such a ρerfect means of ωriting? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm оn the search foг suсh informatiοn. Also visit my webpage :: http://shiva-articles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting :) i will also visit to your web page

      Delete
  4. Have used Kaspersky anti virus for a couple of years, and I recommend this anti virus to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 lbs less than us.

    (And really, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING to related to "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to find out if this easy quiz can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer